Terms and Conditions
Each Cake is individually made to your requirements, so please give us at least seven days notice to create your cake.
When you have ordered your cake, you will receive an email confirming we are in receipt of your order.
Whilst we will endeavor to match any design, or colour, all cakes are handmade and therefore slight differences may occur.
- We reserve the right to use our artistic judgment when designing and creating your cakes and may need to adjust your order accordingly. However, should the need to alter the design arise, we will discuss this with you first.
- We cannot be held responsible for any interference with the completed cake once it has been collected/delivered.
- Once delivered/collected, the cake is no longer our responsibility.
- Most of our flowers and figures are handmade in sugar, therefore they are edible, but as they contain wires and other non-edible supports we strongly suggest that you don’t. They should be removed from your cake before it is cut.
- You are responsible for ensuring that caterers/venues are aware of this fact.
- A deposit may be required when ordering novelty cakes, with the balance due on collection/delivery. All deposits are non-refundable.
- A £50 deposit is required when ordering a wedding cake, with the outstanding balance being due for payment no later than two weeks before the wedding date. All deposits are non-refundable.
- If the final balance for your wedding cake is not received, we will not proceed with your order.
- If a wedding cake is canceled within 2 weeks of the wedding date, the full outstanding balance will be payable.
- Wedding cakes can be collected up to 1 day before the wedding, or delivery can be arranged to your reception venue. If delivery is required, please book this at time of order.
- Details of delivery charges on request.
Cakes can be collected from us at one of the following times:-
Between 9am - 11am
Between 4pm - 6pm.
Please advise at checkout your preferred time
3.1. Product description
We use our very best endeavours to make sure that every product on the Bakerdays.com website is shown accurately and that prices are correct - See more at: https://www.bakerdays.com/pages/terms-and-conditions#sthash.AuCxvolU.dpuf
a. If, we do not have your chosen ingredients in stock
b. Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
c. If there has been a pricing or product description error
d. If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
e. If the order for personalised products contains reference to any copyrighted information where you have not obtained permission
f. If your order for personalised products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. - See more at: https://www.bakerdays.com/pages/terms-and-conditions#sthash.AuCxvolU.dpu